Service employee (m/f/d)
For the Emser ThermenHotel we are looking for service staff (m/f/d) on a full and part-time basis.
As a service employee you will work alternately in the breakfast service as well as at the evening buffet, in the à la carte business and in our bar and skylounge.
- Preparation of the counter and restaurant area
- Preparation of drinks and cocktails
- Service and guest care: advising, taking orders, serving, clearing away.
- Responsible and careful handling of food, spirits and work equipment
- Receiving and checking goods, storing goods professionally
- Ensuring cleanliness and implementing hygiene standards in the catering area
- Ideally first work experience in the catering industry or completed training in hotel management
- Enjoyment in dealing with people
- Team player
- Hygiene awareness
- Possession of a valid health pass or willingness to acquire one.
- Groomed appearance
We offer you:
- a varied workplace in modern architecture and stylish ambience
- no part-time work
- performance-related remuneration
- varied and responsible tasks
- night, Sunday and holiday bonuses
- the opportunity to attend both internal and external training and further education courses
- long-term duty rosters
- various benefits and extras such as a staff meal, staff discounts, free admission to the Ems thermal baths and sauna
- company health promotion, e.g. through an employee rate at FitnessPanorama